- Length over all LOA 13,79 m
- Beam over all 7,54 m
- Draft 1,30 m / 4’3’’
- Displacement (ECC) 15,10 t / 33296 Lbs
- Fresh water capacity 2 x 300 l
- Fuel capacity 2 x 300 l
- Engines 2 x Yanmar 57JH
- full batten main sail 69 m² / 1399 sq.ft.
- Furling genoa 38 m²
- Mast clearance 23,05 m / 75’8’’
- Year build: 2018
- Cabins: 6 (12-berths)
- gps/plotter display at helm station, Auto pilot, Inverter, shore power, Hydraulic Gangway, Electric Winch, electric windlass, Bimini top, spray hood, cockpit cushions, dinghy, Solar panel,
- Extras: Additional fridge, fans and usb sockets in all cabins & salon, four electric toilets with shower & 2 separate showers between the toilets
- Full Air Conditioning (AC) and Generator
OTHER LEVEL OF CATAMARAN SAILING.
Live your dream with the Bavaria and feel the highest level sailing catamaran.
The NAUTITECH 46 FLY was drafted by Marc Lombard, one of the most successful yacht designers in France. The elegant and functional design below deck comes from the pen of Stéphane Roséo and his team at Studio Roséo Design.
MORE COMFORT FOR SAILING AND LIVING.
Comfort is an important aspect of every BAVARIA, and that includes sailing performance as well. The BAVARIA NAUTITECH 46 offers very comfortable sailing – a very slim and sophisticated hull shape takes care of that. If you like to feel the wind in your hair then your favourite place will be on the big sunbathing area between the hulls.